Popular Post

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Kelly Osbourne Skinny PHotos

Kelly Osbourne has launched an attack on Peaches Geldof after she got wed to Max Drummey. Osborne said that the wedding was a cry for help by 19 year-old Geldof.

"The way I see it is that Peaches is a very lost, sad little girl," Osborne told The Sun. "And at one point I was like that, so I don’t want to judge. Instead of everyone picking on her, they should try to help.

"It’s all a bit sad, to be honest with you. If she loves him then good for her, but if it was done for attention... I did stuff like that when I was 19 as well, like get a tattoo because it p***ed my mum off. It’s just a great big cry for help. Maybe all she needs is a hug?"

Osbourne also slammed rumours that she plans to marry fiancé Luke Worrall in Las Vegas. "Peaches got married in Vegas, Jade Goody had some Elvis pretend to marry her. I wouldn’t have a bash like that. I have a touch of class!"

Kelly Osbourne
Kelly Osbourne
Kelly Osbourne
Kelly Osbourne
Kelly Osbourne
Kelly Osbourne

No comments:

Post a Comment